Youth Red Cross
Ms. S. Kokila Vani M.Sc.,
YOUTH RED CROSS
The Red Cross is an International organisation meant for humanitarian services. It is a non-religious, non-political and a non-sectarian international body.
- Protection of Health and Life
- Service to the sick and the suffering by organising
- Various health camps such as Eye Camps, Vaccination Camps, health awareness etc.
- AIDS Eradication Programmes
- Blood donation during emergency request
- Collecting and Updating Voluntary Blood Donors
- Road safety programmes
- Awareness campaigns
- Organising motivational programmes
- Campus cleaning
- Stress management
All the students of the college are the members of YRC.
|YRC Programme Officer||Ms.S.Kokilavani|
|YRC Student President||Mr.A.Mohan raj|
|YRC Student Vice-President||Mr.A.Ramesh Aravind|
|YRC Student Secretary||Mr.S.Mohan raj|
|YRC Treasurer||Mr.Mohammed Ibrahim.J|
Beyond Academics.... . .